Bauang is a municipality in the province of La Union in the Philippines. Bauang is known for its white sand beaches and clear blue waters. The beaches are great for swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing. There are also many restaurants and bars in Bauang that offer a variety of food and drink options. There are also a number of shops that sell souvenirs and other items.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bauang, Philippines
1. Take a hike up Mt. Pulag: At 2,922 meters above sea level, Mt. Pulag is the third highest mountain in the Philippines. It is a popular hiking destination for both locals and tourists alike. The mountain is covered in lush vegetation and is home to many different species of animals.
2. Visit the Bauang Beach: The Bauang Beach is a beautiful stretch of sand that is perfect for a day of swimming, sunbathing, and simply taking in the stunning views. The beach is also a popular spot for surfing and bodyboarding.
3. Go on a tour of the Bauang La Union Botanical Garden: The Bauang La Union Botanical Garden is a great place to learn about the different plants and flowers that grow in the Philippines. The garden also has a butterfly farm that is sure to delight both kids and adults.
4. Visit the Bauang Sunrise Tower: The Bauang Sunrise Tower is a must-see for any visitor to Bauang. The tower offers stunning views of the sunrise over the mountains and the sea.
5. Go on a boat ride around the Bauang Island: The Bauang Island is a small island located just off the coast of Bauang. A boat ride around the island is a great way to see the beautiful crystal clear waters and the colorful coral reefs.
6. Visit the Bauang Lighthouse: The Bauang Lighthouse is an iconic landmark in Bauang. The lighthouse offers spectacular views of the surrounding area and is a great place to take photos.
7. Visit the Bauang Cathedral: The Bauang Cathedral is a beautiful church that is worth a visit. The cathedral has a unique interior and is home to many works of art.
8. Go on a tour of the Bauang La Union Surf Museum: The Bauang La Union Surf Museum is a must-visit for any surf enthusiast. The museum has an extensive collection of surfboards and other memorabilia.
9. Visit the Bauang Waterfalls: The Bauang Waterfalls are a beautiful sight and a great place to take a dip. The waterfalls are located just a short walk from the center of town.
10. Go on a tour of the Bauang La Union Chocolate Factory: The Bauang La Union Chocolate Factory is a great place to learn about the history of chocolate making in the Philippines. The factory offers tours that are sure to delight both kids and adults.