If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Batavia, Ohio, you’ve come to the right place! There are plenty of activities to keep your little ones entertained, whether you’re looking for educational opportunities or just some fun.
The Coney Island Boardwalk is a great place to start, offering a variety of rides and attractions for kids of all ages. The Clermont County Heritage Center is another great option, especially if your kids are interested in history or science.
For the outdoorsy family, there’s plenty to do in Batavia as well. The Batavia Parks & Recreation Department offers a variety of programs and events for kids, including swimming lessons, sports leagues, and nature hikes. And don’t forget about the animal lovers in your family! The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is just a short drive away and is sure to be a hit with the kids.
No matter what your family is interested in, you’re sure to find something to do in Batavia, Ohio that everyone will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Batavia, Ohio
1. Visit the American Sign Museum: The American Sign Museum is a must-see for any BATAVIA visitor. This museum is devoted to the history and art of signage, and features over 19,000 signs from throughout the United States.
2. Take a stroll through the Historic Downtown: Downtown Batavia is home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and businesses. Stroll down Main Street and enjoy the small-town feel of this historic district.
3. Check out the Clermont County Historical Museum: Opened in 1963, the Clermont County Historical Museum features exhibits on the county’s history, from prehistoric times to the present.
4. Visit the Ovenstone Dairies: Ovenstone Dairies is a working dairy farm that offers tours, educational programs, and a chance to milk a real cow!
5. Go for a swim at the Eastgate Aquatic Center: The Eastgate Aquatic Center is a public swimming pool with a wading pool, diving board, and waterslide.
6. Play a round of golf at the Batavia Country Club: The Batavia Country Club is a private golf club that offers 18 holes of championship golf.
7. Take a hike on the Batavia Bike Trail: The Batavia Bike Trail is a paved trail that runs for 3.5 miles through the city.
8. picnicking at Fickinger Nature Preserve: Fickinger Nature Preserve is a 90-acre nature preserve with hiking trails, a fishing pond, and a picnic area.
9. Go for a bike ride on the Little Miami Scenic Trail: The Little Miami Scenic Trail is a paved trail that runs for 75 miles along the Little Miami River.
10. Visit the Crounse House Museum: The Crounse House Museum is a historic house museum that was built in 1854.