There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Batavia, Iowa! For starters, the Batavia Public Library is a great place to take your kids. They offer plenty of activities for kids of all ages, including story time, crafts, and more. The Batavia Park District is another great resource for families. They offer a variety of recreational activities, including swimming, basketball, and more. If you’re looking for something a little more unique, check out the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory. They offer a variety of plant life for kids to enjoy, as well as a butterfly garden.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Batavia, Iowa
1. Enjoy a round of miniature golf at Black Hawk Lake Golf Course.
2. Visit the Mayo Clinic Health System for a tour and some learning.
3. See the sights on a riverboat cruise on the Mississippi River.
4. Get up close and personal with some furry friends at the Country Life Zoo.
5. Expand your mind at the Carnegie Museum.
6. Splash around and cool off at the Aquatic Center.
7. Feed the ducks at Lincoln Park.
8. race each other at Batavia Downs Family Fun Center.
9. Climb to new heights at Treehouse Climbing Adventures.
10. Check out the local shops and restaurants downtown.