There are many kid friendly things to do in Barron, Wisconsin. A few notable options include theChappelear Community Center, which offers a variety of youth programming and events; the Barron County Museum, which houses a variety of interactive exhibits; and the Rice Lake Cinemas, which offer a variety of kid-friendly films. Other popular kid-friendly attractions in Barron include the Rice Lake Speedway, the Rice Lake National Wildlife Refuge, and the Barron County Fairgrounds.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Barron, Wisconsin
1. Go fishing at Rice Lake.
2. Visit the Rice Lake State Park.
3. Take a dip in the Rice Lake Aquatic Center.
4. Play a round of golf at the Rice Lake Golf Club.
5. Visit the Chippewa County Museum.
6. Take a walk or bike ride on the Tilden State Trail.
7. Go bird watching at the Tainter Lake Wildlife Area.
8. Visit the Paul Bunyan Logging Camp Museum.
9. Take a scenic drive on the Barron County Scenic Byway.
10. Spend a day at the Lakewood Speedway.