If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Barneveld, New York, you won’t be disappointed. The area offers plenty of family-friendly activities, from exploring the great outdoors to visiting local attractions.
One of the most popular things to do in Barneveld is hiking. There are plenty of trails to explore, and you’re sure to find one that’s perfect for your family. For a longer hike, head to the Barneveld Recreation Area, where you can find trails of varying difficulty levels. Or, for a shorter hike, check out one of the many trails in the area.
If you’re looking for a place to take the kids swimming, look no further than the Barneveld Pool. The pool is open to the public, and there’s also a wading pool for smaller children.
If you’re looking for something a little more educational, Barneveld is home to the American Maple Museum. The museum is dedicated to the history and science of maple syrup production, and kids will love learning about how this sweet treat is made.
No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it in Barneveld. The area offers something for everyone, and your family is sure to have a blast.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Barneveld, New York
1. Visit the Dinosaur Walk Museum: This museum features over two dozen life-size dinosaurs, a dinosaur dig, and a gift shop.
2. Go for a swim at the Barneveld Swimming Pool: This pool features a diving board, a wading pool, and a snack bar.
3. Play miniature golf at the Safari Golf Course: This courses features 18 holes of miniature golf, a pro shop, and a picnic area.
4. Ride go-karts at Karts and More: This facility features go-karts, arcade games, and a snack bar.
5. Visit the Barneveld Public Library: This library features a variety of books, magazines, and newspapers.
6. Attend a performance at the Barneveld Little Theater: This theater hosts a variety of performances throughout the year.
7. Go hiking at the Minnewaska State Park Preserve: This preserve features over 50 miles of hiking trails, a lake, and a variety of picnic areas.
8. Ski or snowboard at the Swain Ski and Snowboard Resort: This resort features a variety of ski and snowboard trails, a terrain park, and a ski school.
9. Ice skate at the Barneveld Ice Arena: This arena features public skating, figure skating, and hockey.
10. Bowl at the Barneveld Lanes: This bowling alley features 24 lanes, a pro shop, and a snack bar.