There are many kid friendly things to do in Barinitas, Venezuela. The town has a few parks, some with playground equipment, and a river that runs through it. Kids can also enjoy the many festivals that are held throughout the year, including the Carnival in February and the Festival of the Virgin Mary in August. There are also a number of museums and historical sites that are great for kids, such as the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Museo de Barinitas.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Barinitas, Venezuela
1. Visit the National Park of El Josefine – This national park is home to a variety of plant and animal life, as well as some interesting rock formations. There are also a few small waterfalls.
2. Hike to the summit of Mount Roraima – Mount Roraima is one of the highest mountains in Venezuela, and offers stunning views from the top. The hike to the summit is challenging, but well worth the effort.
3. Go tubing down the Riouru-Roripera – This river has some mild rapids, making it perfect for tubing. The scenery along the river is also very pretty.
4. Visit the Angel Falls – Angel Falls is the tallest waterfall in the world, and is an amazing sight to behold.
5. See the stone forest in Parque El Venado – This park is home to a unique rock formation known as the stone forest. It is definitely worth a visit.
6. Go bird watching in the Lago de Maracaibo – The Lago de Maracaibo is a large lake that is home to a variety of bird species. It is a great place to go bird watching.
7. Catch a glimpse of a jaguar at Parque El Tigre – Parque El Tigre is home to a variety of wildlife, including jaguars. It is a great place to see these impressive animals in their natural habitat.
8. Take a boat ride through the canals of the Orinoco Delta – The Orinoco Delta is a huge network of canals and is a great place to explore by boat.
9. Soak up the sun on the beaches of Isla de Margarita – Isla de Margarita is a beautiful island off the coast of Venezuela with some great beaches.
10. See the colonial city of Coro – Coro is a colonial city with a lot of history and culture. It is definitely worth a visit.