There are many kid friendly things to do in Baranoa, Colombia. One of the most popular is to go to the beach. The water is warm and the sand is perfect for building sandcastles. Another popular activity is to go to the park. There are many parks in Baranoa, and they all have different playgrounds, sports fields, and picnic areas. Another great option for kids is to go to one of the many museums in Baranoa. There are museums about art, history, and science. And, of course, there are always the city’s many restaurants and cafes, which offer a variety of kid-friendly options.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Baranoa, Colombia
1. Visit the Playa Blanca Beach – This beach is a great place to relax and enjoy the sun. The water is clean and the sand is white.
2. Play at the Parque de Los Niños – This park has a playground, a pool, and a basketball court. It is a great place for kids to run around and have fun.
3. Stop by the Mercado de Baranoa – This market is a great place to find fresh fruit and vegetables. There are also a variety of shops selling other goods.
4. Tour the Museo del oro – This museum is dedicated to the history of gold mining in Colombia. It is a great place to learn about the culture and history of the country.
5. Visit the Iglesia de San Juan Bautista – This church is one of the most important historical landmarks in Baranoa. It is a beautiful building with a rich history.
6. Take a hike to the Cascada de la Chorrera – This waterfall is a beautiful sight to see. It is located a short hike from the center of town.
7. Go fishing at the Rio Matanza – The Rio Matanza is a great place to go fishing. There are a variety of fish that can be caught in the river.
8. Take a boat ride on the Rio Negro – The Rio Negro is a beautiful river that runs through Baranoa. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the scenery.
9. Explore the Cueva de los Guacharos – This cave is a great place to explore. It is located a short distance from the center of town.
10. Visit the Estadio LaMira – This stadium is the home of the Baranoa soccer team. It is a great place to watch a game or take a tour.