Bankra is a great place for kids of all ages. There are several fun and kid friendly things to do in Bankra. For the younger children, the Bandhavgarh National Park is a great place to explore and see some of the most amazing animals in the world. Bankra also has several temples and historical sites that are great for kids to explore and learn about. For the older kids, the market area is a great place to explore and find some great souvenirs to take home. Overall, Bankra is a great place for kids to have fun and learn about the world around them.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bankra, India
1. Visit the Victoria Memorial. The Victoria Memorial is a large marble building in Bankra, India, dedicated to the memory of Queen Victoria. It was built in 1921 and contains a museum with artifacts from the British Raj.
2. Take a ride on the Kolkata tram. The Kolkata tram is a cheap and fun way to get around the city. It runs on electricity and is fairly slow, but it’s a great way to see the sights.
3. Go to the Howrah Bridge. The Howrah Bridge is a large steel bridge that spans the Hooghly River. It’s one of the busiest bridges in the world, and it’s also one of the most beautiful.
4. Visit the Birla Planetarium. The Birla Planetarium is a large dome-shaped building in Kolkata that contains a theater where you can watch educational films about space.
5. See the Kali temple. The Kali temple is a temple dedicated to the Hindu goddess Kali. It’s one of the most popular tourist attractions in Bankra.
6. Take a boat ride on the Ganges River. The Ganges River is a holy river in Hinduism and taking a boat ride on it is a popular tourist activity.
7. Go to the Sundarbans National Park. The Sundarbans National Park is a large nature reserve that is home to tigers, elephants, and other wildlife. It’s a great place to go for a hike or a safari.
8. Visit the Mother House. The Mother House is the headquarters of the Missionaries of Charity, a Catholic religious order founded by Mother Teresa. It’s a popular tourist destination for those who want to learn more about her work.
9. See the Marble Palace. The Marble Palace is a large mansion built entirely out of marble. It’s one of the most opulent homes in Bankra and it’s open to the public for tours.
10. Go to the Science City. The Science City is a large complex that contains a planetarium, an IMAX theater, and a variety of other science-themed attractions.