There are many kid friendly things to do in Bangor, Wisconsin. One of the most popular is the Water Park. The Water Park has three different pools, a lazy river, a playground, and a splash pad. Another popular destination is the humane society. The humane society is full of animals that need adoption. They also offer many events such as adoption events, dog walks, and cat cafés. Lastly, the kid’s museum is a great place to take your kids. The museum offers a variety of interactive exhibits.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bangor, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Octopus Garden – This unique garden features over two dozen octopuses made from recycled materials. Kids will love exploring the different textures and colors of the octopuses and adults will appreciate the garden’s eco-friendly message.
2. Play at the Park – Bangor’s city park is a great place to let kids burn off some energy. They can run and play on the playground equipment or explore the nature trails.
3. Visit the Zoo – The Children’s Zoo at the University of Wisconsin-Madison is a great place to learn about animals from all over the world. Kids will love getting up close to the animals and watching the zookeepers feed them.
4. Go Fishing – Bangor is located on the banks of the Chippewa River, making it a great place to go fishing. Pack a picnic lunch and spend the day enjoying the fresh air and the peacefulness of nature.
5. Attend a Sports Event – Bangor is home to minor league baseball and hockey teams. Attend a game and root for the home team while enjoying some delicious ballpark food.
6. See a Movie – Take a break from the heat and catch a movie at the local theater. Check the listings in advance to see if any kid-friendly films are playing.
7. Visit the Library – The library is a great place to take a break from the sun and read a book or two. Most libraries also offer story time for younger children.
8.Visit a Museum – Bangor is home to several museums, including the Children’s Museum of Eau Claire and the Chippewa Valley Museum. These museums offer a variety of hands-on activities and exhibits that will engage and educate kids of all ages.
9. Go Berry Picking – Visit a local farm and pick your own strawberries, raspberries, or blueberries. This is a fun activity for kids and a great way to get some fresh, healthy fruit.
10. Take a Hike – There are several hiking trails located within a short drive of Bangor. explore the woods and look for wildlife while getting some exercise.