Banderilla is a great place for kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do, ranging from active to relaxed. For the active kids, there’s plenty of space to run around and explore. The local park has a playground, and there’s also a swimming pool and a soccer field. If your kids are into nature, they’ll love hiking through the nearby jungle. For the more relaxed kids, there are plenty of shops and restaurants to explore. The local ice cream shop is always a hit, and there are also many art and souvenir shops to browse. Banderilla is a great place for kids of all ages!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Banderilla, Mexico
1. Visit the Museo de Cera, a local wax museum with over 100 wax figures of famous historical and pop cultural figures.
2. Stroll through the Plaza de Armas, the main square of the city, and admire the 19th century architecture.
3. Take a ride on the La Estrella del Norte, a local Ferris wheel with views of the city and surrounding countryside.
4. Visit the Museo Regional de Banderilla, a local history museum with exhibits on the city’s past and present.
5. Walk through the Jardín Botánico, a local botanical garden with over 200 species of plants and flowers.
6. learn about the city’s history at the Casa de la Cultura, a local cultural center with rotating exhibitions and events.
7. sample the local cuisine at one of the many restaurants in the city, such as El Rincón de los Milagros, specializing in traditional Mexican dishes.
8. shop for local artisan goods at the Mercado de Artesanías, a market specializing in handmade goods from around the region.
9. Take a tour of the Hacienda Santa María Zapotec, a working ranch where you can learn about the ranching lifestyle and see traditional Mexican horses.
10. relax at one of the city’s many parks, such as the Parque Juárez, a large park with a playground, picnic areas, and a basketball court.