There are many kid friendly things to do in Ban Phaeo, Thailand. One of the most popular is to take a boat ride through the canals. This is a great way to see the wildlife and get a closer look at the different plants and trees. Another popular activity is to visit the Thai Elephant Conservation Center. Here, you can learn all about these majestic creatures and even get to pet and feed them. There is also a playground and a swimming pool for the kids to enjoy. If you are looking for something a little more active, you can go hiking or biking through the nearby forests.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ban Phaeo, Thailand
1. Visit the gardens at the Ban Phaeo Royal Development Study Centre.
2. Watch the elephants at the Ban Phaeo Elephant Conservation Centre.
3. Go birdwatching at the Ban Phaeo Bird Sanctuary.
4. Take a tour of the Ban Phaeo National Museum.
5. Visit the Ban Phaeo Lotus Garden.
6. Explore the Ban Phaeo Rice Mill.
7. Visit the Ban Phaeo Rubber Plantation.
8. Take a tour of the Ban Phaeo Sugar Mill.
9. Visit the Ban Phaeo Fruit Farm.
10. Go on a nature walk in the Ban Phaeo Forest.