Ban Nong Wua So is a small town located in Northeastern Thailand. While there are not many tourist attractions in Ban Nong Wua So, there are a few kid-friendly things to do. watered properly. Some of the flowers that can be found in Ban Nong Wua So include roses, daisies, and lilies.
The Ban Nong Wua So Market is a great place to take kids. There are a variety of fruits and vegetables for sale, as well as souvenirs and other Thai items. The market is open every day from early morning until late afternoon.
Another kid-friendly activity in Ban Nong Wua So is visiting the temples. Wat Tham Pha Plong is a Buddhist temple located just outside of town. Wat Pa Daeng is another Buddhist temple that is located a bit further away from Ban Nong Wua So.
If you are looking for something to do with your kids that is a bit more active, you can take them to one of the many parks in Ban Nong Wua So. Some of the parks include Wat Phaeng Public Park, Riverside Park, and Central Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ban Nong Wua So, Thailand
1. Visit a elephant sanctuary- There are number of elephant sanctuaries in Ban Nong Wua So where you can get up close and personal with some of these amazing animals. Feed them, bathe them and even take a ride on one!
2. Get involved in a tree planting project- Help reforest the area by getting involved in a tree planting project. This is a great way to give back to the environment and make a difference.
3. Take a cooking class- In Ban Nong Wua So, you can take a cooking class and learn how to make some of the local dishes. This is a great way to get to know the culture and the food.
4. Visit a local market- There are markets all over Ban Nong Wua So where you can find fresh produce, meats, seafood and more. This is a great place to get a taste of the local cuisine.
5. Explore a temple- There are many temples in Ban Nong Wua So that are open to visitors. This is a great way to learn about the local religion and culture.
6. Go on a nature walk- There are many beautiful nature trails in Ban Nong Wua So that are perfect for a leisurely stroll or a more strenuous hike. This is a great way to get some fresh air and see some beautiful scenery.
7. Rent a bicycle- One of the best ways to see Ban Nong Wua So is by bicycle. You can rent a bicycle from many places around town and explore at your own pace.
8. Go swimming- There are a number of lakes, rivers and swimming holes in Ban Nong Wua So that are perfect for a refreshing dip.
9. Play some sports- There are many sports facilities in Ban Nong Wua So that you can use. This is a great way to get active and have some fun.
10. Visit a museum- There are a number of museums in Ban Nong Wua So that are worth a visit. This is a great way to learn about the history and culture of the area.