There are many kid-friendly things to do in Ban Khlong Bang Sao Thong. One activity that both kids and adults can enjoy is visiting the Bang Sao Thong Floating Market. This market is open every day from dawn to dusk, and sells a variety of fresh produce and seafood. Kids will love getting to see the market in action, and maybe even help with the bargaining!
If you’re looking for a more active activity, head to the Ban Khlong Bang Sao Thong Thai Boxing Club. Here, kids can learn the basics of Thai boxing in a safe and fun environment. They’ll get to burn off some energy while learning a new skill, and you can even join in on the fun!
Need to cool off? The Bang Sao Thong Water Park is the perfect place to do just that. With a variety of pools, slides, and water play areas, the whole family is sure to have a blast. And, if you get hungry from all that swimming, there’s even a food court on site.
No matter what you’re looking for, Ban Khlong Bang Sao Thong has something to keep the whole family entertained. So, come on down and enjoy all that this vibrant city has to offer!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ban Khlong Bang Sao Thong, Thailand
1. Visit the Royal Wat Pho Temple complex: The complex is home to the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, which is one of the most revered Buddhist temples in Thailand. The temple complex is also a great place to learn about the history and culture of Thailand.
2. See the Thai Traditional Massage School: The school offers traditional Thai massage courses and is a great place to learn about the history and benefits of this unique form of massage.
3. Go to the Dragon Boat Races: The races are held annually in Ban Khlong Bang Sao Thong and are a great way to see the traditional dragon boats in action.
4. Visit the floating market: The market is a great place to find fresh produce and seafood.
5. Take a Thai cooking class: The cooking classes are a great way to learn about Thai cuisine and how to cook some of the local dishes.
6. Ride the Bangkok bus: The bus is a great way to see the city and its sights.
7. Visit the Grand Palace: The palace is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Bangkok. It is also a great place to learn about the history of the Thai monarchy.
8. See the Wat Arun Temple: The temple is one of the most beautiful temples in Bangkok. It is also a great place to learn about the history of Thailand.
9. Ride the skytrain: The skytrain is a great way to get around Bangkok and its suburbs.
10. Visit the Bangkok National Museum: The museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Thailand.