Ban Bueng may not be the first destination that comes to mind when thinking of Thailand, but this little town in the province of Chonburi has a lot to offer families with young children. Just a short drive from Bangkok, Ban Bueng is home to exciting attractions like the Khao Kheow Open Zoo and the Ban Bueng Tool Museum. Little ones will also enjoy feeding the fish at the Ban Bueng Market and exploring the town’s many temples.
Of course, no visit to Ban Bueng would be complete without a stop at the famous Crocodile Farm. Here, kids can learn all about these fascinating creatures and even get the opportunity to hold a baby crocodile. Other great places to take the kids in Ban Bueng include the butterfly farm, the local water park, and the Thai Elephant Conservation Center. With so much to see and do, Ban Bueng is the perfect place for a family vacation.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ban Bueng, Thailand
1. Visit the Wat Ban Bueng temple – The temple is a great place to learn about the local religious beliefs and culture.
2. Take a ride on the Ban Bueng Canal Boat – The boat ride is a great way to see the local sights and learn about the history of the area.
3. Learn about the local tradition of silk production – Ban Bueng is famous for its silk production. You can learn about the process and see the finished product at many of the local shops.
4. Visit the Ban Bueng Night Market – The night market is a great place to find local food and souvenirs.
5. Take a cooking class – Many of the local restaurants offer cooking classes. This is a great way to learn about the local cuisine and culture.
6. Try your hand at Thai boxing – Thai boxing is a popular sport in Ban Bueng. You can find many local gyms that offer classes.
7. Visit the Ban Bueng Zoo – The zoo is a great place to learn about the local wildlife.
8. Go on a safari – Ban Bueng is home to many wildlife parks. You can go on a safari and see the local animals up close.
9. Take a Thai massage – Thai massage is a popular way to relax and rejuvenate. You can find many local shops that offer this service.
10. Go on a nature hike – Ban Bueng is surrounded by lush forests. You can go on a nature hike and see the local flora and fauna.