Balma, France is a great place to visit with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained, from museums and parks to playgrounds and attractions. The city is also home to some great restaurants that cater to families, so you’ll never go hungry. Here are some of the best things to do with kids in Balma, France:
Visit the Musée Toulouse-Lautrec: This museum is dedicated to the work of French artist Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, and features many of his famous posters and paintings. Kids will love seeing all the different techniques he used and learning about his life.
Take a walk in Parc Bordelais: This huge park is perfect for a family stroll, and features plenty of grassy areas for the kids to run around in. There’s also a playground, a pond, and a café if you need a pit stop.
Explore the Cité de l’Espace: This attraction is perfect for budding astronauts. Kids can learn all about space travel, see some cool spacecraft, and even take a simulated space mission.
Visit the Cathedral of Saint-Sernin: This impressive cathedral is one of the biggest in Europe, and is definitely worth a visit. Kids will love exploring all the different areas, from the crypt to the roof.
Have lunch at Le Train Bleu: This restaurant is located in an old railway station, and serves up some delicious French cuisine. Kids will love the historic atmosphere and the tasty food.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Balma, France
1. The first kid friendly thing to do in Balma is to visit the Bank of France Museum. This museum is full of interesting exhibits and displays about the history of money and banking in France. There is also a play area for children where they can dress up in old-fashioned clothes and pretend to be bankers.
2. Another great activity for kids in Balma is to visit the Musée G Cellular Museum. This museum is dedicated to the history and evolution of mobile phones and other telecommunications devices. Kids will love seeing all the old-fashioned phones and learning about how they worked.
3. For a unique experience, take the kids to the Abbaye de Noirlac. This is a working monastic community where you can tour the grounds and see the daily life of the monks. The kids will love seeing the animals and learning about the simple life of the monks.
4. Balma is home to a number of parks and playgrounds where kids can run around and play. One of the best is Parc de Jussieu, which has a large playground, a pond, and plenty of space to run around.
5. The Bibliothèque Nationale de France is another great place to take the kids in Balma. This massive library has an incredible collection of books, both old and new. Kids will love exploring the stacks and finding new books to read.
6. For a fun activity that the whole family can enjoy, head to the Musée du Vin et du Tourisme. This museum is all about the wine industry in France. Kids will learn about how wine is made and how it is used in French culture. You can even purchase some delicious French wine to take home with you.
7. For a truly unique experience, visit the Musée de la Grenouille. This museum is all about frogs! Kids will learn about the different species of frogs, their habitats, and their predators. They will also get to see live frogs up close and even participate in frog-themed activities.
8. The Parc des Sports is a great place to take the kids to burn off some energy. This huge park has a playground, a climbing wall, a skate park, and a variety of sports fields.
9. The last kid friendly thing to do in Balma is to visit the Maison des Poneys. This is a small farm where kids can learn all about ponies. They will get to see the ponies up close, learn how to groom them, and even take them for a ride.