Baldwin is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep little ones busy. The playgrounds are top notch, and there are plenty of activities to keep them active. The parks are also great for kids of all ages. There is a ton to do in the way of sightseeing as well. The museums are definitely worth a visit, and the botanical gardens are stunning. For a little bit of everything, Baldwin is the perfect place to bring your kids!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Baldwin, New York
1. Go to the Playland Arcade
2. Visit the Coney Island Museum
3. Play Miniature Golf
4. Ride Go Karts
5. Play in the Water Park
6. Visit the Carousel Museum
7. Take a Boat Ride
8. Visit the Zoo
9. Go to the Amusement Park
10. Play Laser Tag
1. The Playland Arcade is a great place for kids to have fun and burn off some energy. There are tons of arcade games to choose from, as well as a claw machine and a prize counter.
2. The Coney Island Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Coney Island and see some of the iconic attractions that have made it such a renowned destination.
3. Miniature golf is a great activity for kids of all ages and there are a few different courses to choose from in Baldwin.
4. Ride go karts at one of the many tracks in the area. There are also options for miniature golf and arcade games at some of the tracks.
5. The water park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. There are slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool, as well as a few other attractions.
6. The Carousel Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the carousel and see some of the unique carousels from around the world.
7. Take a boat ride on one of the many boats that depart from Baldwin. There are rides for all ages, from calm and relaxing to thrilling and exciting.
8. Visit the zoo to see all sorts of animals, from lions and tigers to monkeys and reptiles.
9. Go to the amusement park for a day of fun and excitement. There are rides for all ages, as well as games and other attractions.
10. Play laser tag at one of the many facilities in Baldwin. This is a great activity for kids of all ages and is sure to be a lot of fun.