If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Baldwin, Louisiana, you’re in luck! There are plenty of great options available to keep your little ones entertained. For starters, you can check out the kid-friendly attractions at the Bayou Petit Tete State Park. Here, your kids can explore the bayou through interactive exhibits, take a hike along one of the many nature trails, or even go fishing. If your kids are into history, they’ll love exploring the historic downtown district, where they can learn about the city’s past at the museum or take a tour of the old jail. And if your kids are just looking to have some fun, they can head to one of the many parks in the city to play on the playground, swing on the swings, or just run around and burn off some energy. No matter what your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to keep them busy in Baldwin.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Baldwin, Louisiana
1. Visit thesafe house Zoo.
2. Go on a safari at the Dean-Wildt Wildlife Preserve.
3. Take a canoe or kayak trip down the Atchafalaya Basin.
4. Visit the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival.
5. Go fishing in the Atchafalaya Basin.
6. Visit the Baton Rouge Zoo.
7. Take a riverboat ride on the Mississippi River.
8. Visit the Capital City Farmers Market.
9. Visit the Louisiana State Museum.
10. Take a walking tour of the French Quarter.