Baj Baj is a small town located in the state of West Bengal, India. It is situated on the banks of the River Ganges and is a popular tourist destination owing to its historical and religious significance.
The town is home to a number of temples and shrines, which are popular among devotees and tourists alike. The most notable among these is the temple of Maa Durga, which is said to be one of the most sacred temples in West Bengal. Other popular temples in the town include the temples of Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna, and Lord Hanuman.
Apart from temples, Baj Baj is also home to a number of historical monuments and buildings, which are popular among tourists. The most notable among these is the Fort of Baj Baj, which was built by the British during the colonial era. The fort is now in a state of ruin, but it still attracts a large number of tourists.
There are a number of kid-friendly things to do in Baj Baj. One of the most popular things to do is to take a ride on the toy train that runs between Baj Baj and the nearby town of Rabindranath. The train ride is an exciting experience for kids and is sure to make them happy.
another popular activity among kids is to visit the Maa Durga temple and offer prayers to the deity. Kids can also enjoy the various food stalls and shops that are present in the town. Baj Baj is a great place to visit with kids and is sure to make for an enjoyable and memorable experience.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Baj Baj, India
1. Visit the Baj Baj Zoo and see all the animals!
2. Play at the huge playground at the Baj Baj Water Park!
3. Go on a safari through the Baj Baj Jungle!
4. Visit the Baj Baj Temple and see the monkeys!
5. See the elephants at the Baj Baj Elephant Sanctuary!
6. Watch the tigers at the Baj Baj Tiger Reserve!
7. Ride on the Baj Baj Train!
8. Go fishing in the Baj Baj Lake!
9. Have a picnic in the Baj Baj Gardens!
10. Visit the Baj Baj Museum and see the ancient relics!