Looking for something fun to do with the kids in Baiyin, China? You’re in luck! There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them occupied. For starters, take them to the Baiyin Zoo to see all the animals. Then, head over to the Baiyin Water Park for a day of splashing around. If your kids are into sports, take them to the Baiyin Sports Complex to shoot some hoops or play a game of tennis. And if they’re looking for a more cultural experience, take them to the Baiyin Museum to learn about the city’s history. No matter what your kids are into, they’re sure to find something to do in Baiyin!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Baiyin, China
1. Visit the Huanghe Yellow River Scenic Area to see the natural beauty of the river and the surrounding area.
2. Take a stroll through Baiyin Park to see the lush gardens and green space.
3. Visit the Baiyin Museum to learn about the history and culture of the city.
4. Shop at the Baiyin Night Market for locally made goods and snacks.
5. Visit the Baiyin Zoo to see a variety of animals from all over the world.
6.Take a cable car ride up to Phoenix Mountain for panoramic views of the city.
7. Play at the Baiyin Water Park for a fun-filled day of waterslides and swimming.
8. Visit the Dongshen Taoist Temple to learn about the religious beliefs of the local people.
9. Hike up Baiyin Mountain for stunning views of the city and the surrounding countryside.
10. Visit the Baiyin Weiße Pagode to see a beautiful white pagoda and learn about its history.