There are many kid friendly things to do in Bahjoi, India. One fun activity is to take a camel ride through the streets. Another option is to visit the local zoo and see all of the different animals. If your kids are looking for more of an adventure, they can go on a safari through the nearby jungle. There are also many temples and monuments that are fun to explore.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bahjoi, India
1. Visit the Taj Mahal: The Taj Mahal is a white marble mausoleum located in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is widely considered to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the world and is a popular tourist destination.
2. Take a ride on the world’s largest Ferris wheel: The Delhi Eye is a giant Ferris wheel located in New Delhi, India. It is the tallest Ferris wheel in the world, measuring in at 165 meters (541 feet). The Delhi Eye offers stunning views of the city and is a popular tourist attraction.
3. Go on a safari: India is home to some of the most exotic and endangered animals in the world. You can see these animals up close by going on a safari. There are many safari parks located throughout the country, such as the Jim Corbett National Park and the Kaziranga National Park.
4. Visit the Red Fort: The Red Fort is a historic fort located in New Delhi, India. It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century and served as the main residence of the Mughal rulers for nearly 200 years. The Red Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is a popular tourist destination.
5. Take a boat ride on the Ganges River: The Ganges River is a sacred river in India that is also an important source of water for the country. You can take a boat ride on the river and see the many temples and ghats (stairs leading down to the river) that line the banks.
6. Visit the Golden Temple: The Golden Temple is a Sikh temple located in Amritsar, Punjab, India. It is the holiest site in Sikhism and is also a popular tourist destination. The temple is gold-plated and features a pool of holy water called the Amrit Sarovar.
7. Go to the markets: India is famous for its vibrant and colorful markets. You can find anything and everything in these markets, from spices and fabrics to jewelry and handcrafted goods. Some of the most popular markets in India include the Chandni Chowk in Delhi and the Tibetan Market in Leh.
8. See the sunset at the Gateway of India: The Gateway of India is a monument located in Mumbai, India. It was built in 1924 to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to Mumbai. The Gateway of India is a popular tourist destination and offers stunning views of the city.
9. Visit the Taj Lake Palace: The Taj Lake Palace is a white marble palace located in Udaipur, Rajasthan, India. It was built in the 18th century by Maharana Jagat Singh II and was once the summer residence of the Maharaja of Mewar. The Taj Lake Palace is now a luxury hotel and a popular tourist destination.
10. Take a camel ride: Camel rides are a popular tourist activity in Rajasthan, India. You can ride a camel through the desert and see the sand dunes up close. Camel rides can be booked through tour operators in Rajasthan.