Baguio is a great city for families with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep your little ones entertained while you enjoy the city. The Baguio Botanical Garden is a great place to start, with its many different species of plants and flowers. The Baguio Zoo is another popular spot, boasting a variety of animals from all over the world. The Baguio Museum is also worth a visit, with its collection of indigenous art and artifacts. For those looking for a more active activity, the Baguio Flower Festival is held every year and features a parade and various competitions. There are also plenty of parks and playgrounds dotted around the city, perfect for a picnic or a game of fetch.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Baguio, Philippines
1. Visit the Mines View Park Observatory – The Mines View Park Observatory is a great place to get a bird’s eye view of the Philippine city of Baguio. The park also has a number of photogenic spots, making it perfect for a family outing.
2. Have a picnic at Burnham Park – Burnham Park is a large public park in the center of Baguio. It is a great place to have a picnic, go for a walk, or just relax. The park also has a number of playgrounds, making it perfect for families with young children.
3. Visit the Botanical Gardens – The Botanical Gardens is a beautiful spot to take a stroll and enjoy the plants and flowers. The gardens also have a number of ponds, which are perfect for a refreshing dip on a hot day.
4. Go on a cable car ride – The Baguio Cable Car is a great way to see the city from above. The cable car ride is not only fun, but also offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
5.Take a hike to the Lion’s Head – The Lion’s Head is a popular hiking spot near Baguio. The hike is not too difficult, and the views from the top are well worth the effort.
6. Visit the BenCab Museum – The BenCab Museum is a great spot for art lovers. The museum features the work of Filipino artist Benedict Cabrera, as well as a number of other artists.
7.Explore the Baguio Cathedral – The Baguio Cathedral is a beautiful spot to explore. The cathedral is home to a number of interesting works of art, and the views from the top of the cathedral are breathtaking.
8. Take a walk through the Rose Garden – The Rose Garden is a beautiful spot for a leisurely stroll. The garden features a variety of different roses, as well as a number of other flowers.
9. Visit the Camp John Hay Historical Society – The Camp John Hay Historical Society is a great spot for history buffs. The Society features a number of interesting exhibits, as well as a library and research center.
10. Ride the Baguio Ubus – The Baguio Ubus is a fun way to get around the city. The Ubus is a open-air bus that runs through the streets of Baguio.