Bagdad is a small town in Arizona that is full of kid-friendly activities. There is a ball park, a swimming pool, and a library. The ball park has a playground and a picnic area. The swimming pool has a kiddie pool and a diving board. The library has a play area and a meeting room. There are also a few restaurants in town that have kid-friendly menus.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bagdad, Arizona
1. Visit the Bagdad Museum and Historical Society to learn about the history of the town and see artifacts from the area.
2. Go on a nature hike at the Bagdad Wildlife Area or the nearby Juniper Woods Preserve.
3. Go fishing or tubing at the Bagdad Pond.
4. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in Bagdad, such as Centennial Park or Ramsey Park.
5. Go swimming at the Bagdad Municipal Swimming Pool.
6. Play golf at the Bagdad Golf Course.
7. Go horseback riding at one of the several stables in town.
8. Visit the Pine-Oak Forest to see the giant sequoias and other tall trees.
9. Take a scenic drive along the Bagdad Scenic Byway.
10. Go stargazing at night to see the clear desert skies.