There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Bad Soden am Taunus, Germany. One option is to visit the Taunus Wunderland, which is an amusement park that features roller coasters, carousels, and other rides. There is also a playground and a petting zoo. Another option is to go to the Taunus Therme, which is a water park with pools, slides, and a wave pool. For something a little different, the Opel Zoo is worth a visit. This zoo is home to over 1,000 animals, including lions, tigers, and penguins.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Bad Soden Am Taunus, Germany
1. Hessenpark: Hessenpark is an open-air museum that recreates a traditional Hessian village complete with historic homes, farms, and a working blacksmith. There is also a playground, a petting zoo, and a restaurant on site.
2. Nordwestbad: Nordwestbad is a public indoor swimming pool with slides, a sauna, and a steam room.
3. Bad Soden Wildlife Park: This park is home to a variety of animals including deer, goats, pigs, and rabbits. There are also walking trails and a playground.
4. Sodener Mountain: Sodener Mountain is a small hill with panoramic views of the city. It is a popular spot for hiking and picnicking.
5. Höhenpark Kiliansberg: Höhenpark Kiliansberg is a large climbing park with over 150 obstacles. It is suitable for both children and adults.
6. Minigolf Soden: Minigolf Soden is an 18-hole miniature golf course.
7. Bad Soden Tennis Club: The Bad Soden Tennis Club offers tennis courts, group lessons, and private lessons.
8. Bowling Soden: Bowling Soden is a bowling alley with 16 lanes.
9. Sodener Bike Park: Sodener Bike Park is a BMX and mountain bike park with trails of varying difficulty.
10. Kletterhalle Soden: Kletterhalle Soden is an indoor climbing wall with routes for all skill levels.