Backnang offers a variety of kid-friendly activities to keep little ones entertained. The town is home to a large playground with a climbing frame, swings and a sandpit, perfect for a morning of fun. For those rainy days, there is also an indoor play area with a soft-play structure, ball pit and a selection of toys. If your children are looking for an adrenaline rush, head to the nearby Trampoline Park which has over 50 interconnected trampolines, foam pits and a variety of obstacle course options. If you’re looking for something a little more relaxed, take a leisurely stroll through one of the town’s many parks or visit the animal farm to meet the resident goats, pigs and chickens. With so much to see and do, Backnang is the perfect place to keep the whole family happy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Backnang, Germany
1. Visit the Farm Mania petting zoo to get up close and personal with some friendly animals.
2. Take a scenic horse-drawn carriage ride through the town.
3. Stroll through the colorful gardens at the Schillerhaus.
4. Get a taste of local history at the Backnang Museum.
5. Let the kids burn off some energy at the Spielplatz playground.
6. Enjoy a leisurely paddleboat ride on the Brenz River.
7. Treat the family to some delicious ice cream from Eiscafe am Marktplatz.
8. Go for a hike or bike ride through the nearby woods and meadows.
9. Take a dip in the outdoor pool at the Freibad am Sportzentrum.
10. Visit the charming town of Schwäbisch Hall, just a short drive away.