If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Avola, you won’t be disappointed. From exploring the ancient city of Syracuse to playing in the sand at one of the many beaches, there are plenty of activities to keep your little ones entertained.
For a dose of culture, take a stroll around the historical center of Syracuse where you can admire the impressive architecture and learn about the city’s rich history. If your kids are up for a challenge, hike to the top of Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe.
Avola is also home to some of the best beaches in Italy. Families can spend lazy days lounging on the sand, swimming in the crystal-clear water, and exploring the coastline. Don’t forget to try some of the delicious seafood Avola is known for while you’re here!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Avola, Italy
1. Visit the Giardini di Villa Taranto. The Giardini di Villa Taranto is a beautiful garden that is perfect for a family outing. There are plenty of things to see and do here, and the kids will love exploring the various gardens and sculptures.
2. Take a ride on the Avola-Nauplia Railway. The Avola-Nauplia Railway is a great way to see the area surrounding Avola. The train takes you through some of the most beautiful countryside in Italy, and the kids will love the experience.
3. Visit the Museo Archeologico Regionale. The Museo Archeologico Regionale is a must-see for any family visiting Avola. The museum features a variety of exhibits on the history and culture of the area, and the kids will love seeing the various artifacts.
4. Take a hike in the Park of the Villa Romana del Casale. The Park of the Villa Romana del Casale is a great place to take a family hike. The park is filled with a variety of Roman ruins, and the kids will love exploring the various sites.
5. Visit the Castello di Carnivale. The Castello di Carnivale is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. The castle features a variety of interactive exhibits, and the kids will love the chance to explore the various rooms and towers.
6. Take a boat ride on Lake Garda. Lake Garda is a beautiful lake that is perfect for a family boat ride. The kids will love the chance to explore the various islands, and the scenery is simply breathtaking.
7. Visit the city of Naples. Naples is a great city to visit with the family. There are a variety of attractions to see and do, and the kids will love exploring the various neighborhoods.
8. Take a walk through the Park of the Cascate delle Marmore. The Park of the Cascate delle Marmore is a great place to take a family walk. The park features a variety of waterfalls, and the kids will love the chance to explore the various trails.
9. Visit the city of Rome. Rome is a must-see for any family visiting Italy. There are a variety of attractions to see and do, and the kids will love exploring the various neighborhoods.
10. Take a trip to the island of Sicily. Sicily is a great place to visit with the family. There are a variety of things to see and do, and the kids will love the opportunity to explore the various towns and villages.