Looking for something fun to do with the kids in Auburn, New York? Check out these kid-friendly attractions! For a fun day out, head to the Cayuga Museum of History and Art. The museum offers a variety of exhibits and educational programs for kids. They can learn about the history of the area, view art, and even participate in hands-on activities. If you’re looking for a more active day, take the kids to Emerson Park. The park has a playground, pavilion, hiking trails, and a fishing pond. The kids can run around and explore, and you can enjoy the beautiful views. For a fun-filled day, head to the Funplex Amusement Park. The park has a variety of rides, games, and attractions for all ages. The kids will have a blast riding the rides, playing games, and exploring the park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Auburn, New York
1. Visit the Cayuga Museum of History and Art- The Cayuga Museum of History and Art is a great place to take kids. They can learn about the history of the area and see some of the art that has been created by local artists.
2. Go to the Auburn Public Theater- The Auburn Public Theater is a great place to take kids to see a show. They offer a variety of shows that are kid friendly and sure to entertain.
3. Visit the Finger Lakes Museum- The Finger Lakes Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the Finger Lakes region. They can see exhibits on the history, culture, and natural features of the area.
4. Go to the Seward House Museum- The Seward House Museum is a great place to take kids to learn about the life of William Seward, who was once the governor of New York. They can see artifacts, furniture, and photos that belonged to him.
5. Visit the Willard Memorial Chapel- The Willard Memorial Chapel is a beautiful chapel that is perfect for kids to visit. They can learn about the history of the chapel and see the stunning stained glass windows.
6. Take a stroll through the Schweinfurth Memorial Art Center- The Schweinfurth Memorial Art Center is a great place to take kids to see some of the artwork that has been created by local artists. They can also take part in art classes and workshops.
7. Visit the Cayuga Nature Center- The Cayuga Nature Center is a great place to take kids to learn about the natural world. They can see animals, take hikes, and participate in educational programs.
8. Go to the Children’s Museum of the Finger Lakes- The Children’s Museum of the Finger Lakes is a great place to take kids to learn and play. They can explore exhibits on a variety of topics, participate in hands-on activities, and more.
9. Visit the Auburn Chamber of Commerce- The Auburn Chamber of Commerce is a great place to take kids to learn about the local businesses. They can also pick up free maps and brochures about the area.
10. Stop by the Auburn Visitor Center- The Auburn Visitor Center is a great place to stop and get information about the area. They can also pick up free maps and brochures about Auburn.