There are plenty of great things to do in Auburn, New Hampshire that are perfect for kids! One great option is to visit the science center. The science center has plenty of interactive exhibits that are perfect for kids of all ages. They can learn about different animals, play in the water, and learn about the environment. Another great option is to visit the local parks. There are a number of parks in Auburn that have playgrounds, picnic areas, and trails perfect for exploring. The parks are a great place to take the kids to burn off some energy and get some fresh air. Finally, one of the best things to do in Auburn with kids is to visit the local museum. The museum has a variety of exhibits that kids will love, including a dinosaur exhibit, a history exhibit, and a art exhibit. The museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Auburn and the surrounding area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Auburn, New Hampshire
1. Visit the Auburn Village School: The Auburn Village School is a restored one-room schoolhouse that is now a museum. This is a great place to learn about local history and see what life was like for children in the 19th century.
2. Take a hike: Auburn is home to many beautiful hiking trails. These trails are great for exploring the local scenery and getting some fresh air.
3. Go fishing: Auburn is located on the Mascoma River, which is a great place to go fishing. You can fish from the shore or rent a boat to go out on the river.
4. Visit the museum: The Auburn Historical Society Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Auburn. The museum has a variety of exhibits, including a restored 19th century schoolhouse.
5. Take a ride on the scenic railroad: The Hobo Railroad is a scenic railroad that runs through Auburn. This is a great way to see the local scenery and learn about the history of the area.
6. Go golfing: Auburn is home to a number of golf courses. These courses are great for a fun day out with friends or family.
7. Visit the state park: The Moose Brook State Park is a great place to explore the outdoors. The park has hiking trails, picnicking areas, and a swimming hole.
8. Go skiing or snowboarding: Auburn is located near a number of ski resorts. These resorts are great for a day of skiing or snowboarding.
9. Visit the outlet mall: The Wrentham Outlets are located just a short drive from Auburn. This is a great place to find deals on clothing, shoes, and more.
10. Attend a local event: Auburn is home to a number of events throughout the year. These events are great for families and include the Auburn Fair, the Halloween Parade, and theChristmas Tree Lighting.