The Philippines is a great destination for families with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained. For starters, the Philippines has some of the best beaches in the world. Families can spend days lounging on the sand, swimming in the crystal-clear waters, and building sandcastles. There are also many water parks and theme parks scattered across the country. Kids will love spending a day cooling off at one of the water parks or enjoying the rides and attractions at the theme parks.
In addition to the beaches and parks, the Philippines also has a rich culture and history. Families can explore ancient temples, go on jungle treks, and visit traditional villages. Kids will be fascinated by the country’s unique customs and traditions. And, of course, no visit to the Philippines would be complete without a trip to see the world-famous Rice Terraces.
So, if you’re looking for a kid-friendly destination in Asia, the Philippines should be at the top of your list. There’s something for everyone in this beautiful country.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Asia, Philippines
1. Visit the Chocolate Hills – The Chocolate Hills are a set of around 1,268 conical hills that turn chocolate brown during the dry season. They are one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Philippines and a great place for kids to explore.
2. Take a dip in the turquoise waters of El Nido – El Nido is a group of small islands in the Philippines that offer some of the most beautiful turquoise waters in the world. It’s a great place to swim, snorkel, and explore.
3. Visit the Sunken Cemetery in Camiguin – The Sunken Cemetery is a unique tourist attraction in the Philippines that offers a look at a cemetery that was submerged during a volcanic eruption. It’s a great place to learn about the history of the Philippines and see some unique graves.
4. Hike up Mt. Pinatubo – Mt. Pinatubo is an active volcano in the Philippines that last erupted in 1991. Today, it’s a popular tourist destination for those who want to hike to the summit and enjoy the amazing views.
5. Swim with whale sharks in Oslob – Oslob is a small town in the Philippines that is home to a large population of whale sharks. Visitors can swim with these gentle giants in the waters off the town.
6. Visit the Banaue Rice Terraces – The Banaue Rice Terraces are a set of 2,000 year old rice terraces that are carved into the mountains of the Philippines. They are a great place to hike and learn about the rice-farming culture of the Philippines.
7. Take a dip in the hot springs of Taal Volcano – Taal Volcano is an active volcano that last erupted in 1977. Today, it’s a popular tourist destination for its hot springs, which are said to have healing properties.
8. Visit the Filipino War Memorial in Corregidor – The Filipino War Memorial is a monument that commemorates the lives lost during the Philippine-American War. It’s a great place to learn about the history of the Philippines and the war.
9.Discover the underwater world at Apo Island – Apo Island is a small island off the coast of the Philippines that is home to a large variety of corals and fish. It’s a great place to go snorkeling or diving and explore the underwater world.
10. Learn about the history of the Philippines at the National Museum – The National Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the Philippines. It houses a variety of artifacts, ranging from prehistoric to modern times.