There are many kid friendly things to do in Ashikaga, Japan. One of the most popular activities is visiting the Ashikaga Flower Park. This park is home to over 150 varieties of wisteria, and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the city. Other kid friendly activities in Ashikaga include visiting the Ushijima Hachimangu Shrine, taking a boat ride on the Watarase River, and visiting the Ashikaga Museum of Art.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ashikaga, Japan
1. Visit the Ashikaga Flower Park – The Ashikaga Flower Park is known for its wisteria flowers. The park has over 150 wisteria trees in various colors. The best time to visit the park is from April to May when the flowers are in full bloom.
2. Check out the Ashikaga Art Museum – The Ashikaga Art Museum is a great place to take the kids to see some beautiful art pieces. The museum has a collection of paintings, sculptures, and pottery from various Japanese artists.
3. Go to the Ashikaga Fruit Park – The Ashikaga Fruit Park is a great place to take the kids to see some of the delicious fruits grown in Japan. The park has a variety of different fruits such as strawberries, oranges, and grapes.
4. Visit Ashikaga City Museum – The Ashikaga City Museum is a must-see for anyone interested in the history of Ashikaga. The museum has a collection of artifacts from the city’s past, including old tools, pottery, and clothing.
5. Take a walk through the Ashikaga Park – The Ashikaga Park is a beautiful place to take a leisurely stroll with the kids. The park has a pond, trees, and flowers.
6. Go to the Ashikaga Zoo – The Ashikaga Zoo is a great place to take the kids to see some of the animals that live in Japan. The zoo has a variety of animals such as tigers, lions, and monkeys.
7. Visit the Ashikaga Vegetable Park – The Ashikaga Vegetable Park is a great place to take the kids to see some of the vegetables grown in Japan. The park has a variety of different vegetables such as tomatoes, cucumbers, and eggplants.
8. Take a ride on the Ashikaga Railway – The Ashikaga Railway is a great way to see the city of Ashikaga. The railway has a number of different trains that go to different parts of the city.
9. Shop at the Ashikaga Shopping Center – The Ashikaga Shopping Center is a great place to take the kids to do some shopping. The center has a variety of different stores, including clothes stores, toy stores, and grocery stores.
10. Go to the Ashikaga Festival – The Ashikaga Festival is a great time to take the kids to see some of the traditional Japanese performances. The festival has a variety of different performances, including music and dance.