If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Ascoli Piceno, you won’t be disappointed. From exploring the city’s Roman ruins to visiting one of its many museums, there’s plenty to keep little ones entertained. If the weather is nice, head to the park for a game of soccer or take a boat out on the lake. For something a little different, consider going on a guided tour of the city’s underground tunnels. No matter what you choose to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Ascoli Piceno.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ascoli Piceno, Italy
1. Visit the beautiful Piazza del Popolo – this idyllic square is the perfect place to sit and enjoy a gelato while people watching.
2. Take a stroll along the historic Via dei Mercanti – this picturesque street is lined with medieval buildings and is the perfect place to do some shopping.
3. Visit the Cathedral of Sant’Emidio – this stunning cathedral is a must-see when in Ascoli Piceno.
4. Climb to the top of the Torre Civica – this tower offers breathtaking views of the city and is the perfect place to snap some photos.
5. Enjoy a picnic in Parco Piazza Garibaldi – this lovely park is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a picnic lunch.
6. Take a ride on the Ascoli Piceno Railway – this vintage railway is a fun way to see the city and its surrounding countryside.
7. Visit the Museo Civico – this museum is perfect for kids as it offers a hands-on look at the history of Ascoli Piceno.
8. Go for a swim in the Piscine Comunali – these public pools are a great way to cool off on a hot summer day.
9. Play a round of miniature golf at the MiniGolf di Ascoli Piceno – this fun activity is perfect for kids of all ages.
10. Take a walk along the riverfront – this is a great way to see some of the city’s sights while getting some fresh air.