Arp, Texas Kids activities abound in Arp, Texas! It is a great place for families to come and spend time together. Parks, playgrounds, museums and more are all within close proximity to one another, making Arp a great walking city for families. Start your day off at the Arp Museum, where kids can learn about the history of the area and see some amazing artifacts. Then, head to one of the many parks in Arp, such as Sam Houston Jones State Park or Tiger Creek Preserve. Here, kids can explore the great outdoors, play on the playground, or take a dip in the pool. If you’re looking for something a bit more hands on, head to the Science Spectrum & OMNI Theater. This fun museum is perfect for kids of all ages and features daily shows and demonstrations. Finish up your day with a sweet treat from Snowflake Shaved Ice & Treats.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Arp, Texas
1. Take a trip to the Arp Museum and learn all about the history of this small Texas town.
2. Visit the Arp Zoo and get up close and personal with some of your favorite animals.
3. Go on a family nature walk at the Arp Nature Park and take in the sights and sounds of the great outdoors.
4. Play a round of mini golf at one of the town’s family-friendly courses.
5. Challenge each other to a game of laser tag at one of Arp’s indoor entertainment centers.
6. Go ice skating at the town’s community rink.
7. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride through the streets of Arp.
8. Go on a picnic at one of the town’s many parks.
9. Go fishing at one of the town’s ponds or lakes.
10. Visit the Arp Public Library and check out some books to take home with you.