There are many kid friendly things to do in Argyle, Wisconsin. One can go to the Argyle Cheese Factory, the Argyle Winery, or the Argyle Brewing Company. There is also the Argyle Lighthouse, which is a historic landmark. The Argyle Public Library has many events for kids, such as story time and crafts. There are also several parks in Argyle, such as the Argyle Park, the Argyle Wildlife Area, and the Argyle State Park.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Argyle, Wisconsin
1. Visit the Argyle Cheese Factory for a tour and taste some of the delicious cheese Wisconsin is known for.
2. Play a round of mini golf or go go-karting at Fun- Plex.
3. Get up close and personal with some of your favorite animals at Noah’s Ark Animal Sanctuary.
4. Cool off with a swim at the Argyle Aquatic Center.
5. Take a hike through the beautiful countryside at Tower Hill State Park.
6. Go back in time with a visit to the Argyle Historical Society Museum.
7. Try your hand at pottery or painting at the Argyle Art Studio.
8. Enjoy lunch or dinner at one of Argyle’s family-friendly restaurants.
9. Spend an evening enjoying a movie at the Argyle Theatre.
10. Get a good night’s sleep at one of Argyle’s cozy bed and breakfasts.