There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Arenzville, Illinois. One option is to go to the Creative Playground. This park has a playground, picnic tables, and a splash pad. Another option is to go to the Discovery Depot Children’s Museum. This museum has interactive exhibits and a train table. Another place to go is the Carlinville Aquatic Center. This center has a pool, a lazy river, and a waterslide. Finally, the parks and recreation department offers many different programs for kids throughout the year.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Arenzville, Illinois
1. Visit the Arenzville Covered Bridge: The Arenzville Covered Bridge is a historic bridge that spans the Spoon River. It was built in 1868 and is one of only two covered bridges in Illinois.
2. Take a stroll through Arenzville City Park: Arenzville City Park is a beautiful park with a walking trail, playground, and a gazebo.
3. Visit the Arenzville Museum: The Arenzville Museum is a small museum that houses local historical artifacts.
4. Go fishing at Spring Lake: Spring Lake is a great place to fish for bass, bluegill, and catfish.
5. Play miniature golf at Rolling Meadows Golf: Rolling Meadows Golf is a miniature golf course with 18 holes.
6. Bowl at Vandalia Bowl: Vandalia Bowl is a bowling alley with 24 lanes.
7. Shop at the Arenzville Farmer’s Market: The Arenzville Farmer’s Market is held every Saturday from May through October.
8. Visit the Arenzville Public Library: The Arenzville Public Library is a great place to find books, movies, and magazines.
9. Play disc golf at the Arenzville Disc Golf Course: The Arenzville Disc Golf Course is a 18-hole course located in Arenzville City Park.
10. Go for a bike ride on the Spoon River Bike Trail: The Spoon River Bike Trail is a 15-mile long bike trail that follows the Spoon River.