Arcadia is a great town for kids, with plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them busy. The town has a public pool and a water park, both of which are great places to cool off on a hot summer day. There is also a movie theater and a bowling alley in town, perfect for rainy day fun. For the outdoorsy type, there are several parks and hiking trails in the area to explore. And no visit to Arcadia would be complete without a stop at Voss’ Honey Farm – the kids will love seeing the bees and tasting the honey!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Arcadia, Iowa
1. Visit the Angus Bowmer Theater and see a live show.
2. Go on a nature hike at the Ada Hayden Heritage Park.
3. Attend a farmers market and get some fresh local produce.
4. Go fishing at the Neaderthals Family Fun Center.
5. Play some arcade games or go bowling at the Neaderthals Family Fun Center.
6. Visit the Des Moines Art Center and see some paintings and sculptures.
7. Go on a hayride at the Living History Farms.
8. Visit the Science Center of Iowa and see some cool science experiments.
9. Attend a live concert at the Wellmark Performing Arts Center.
10. Go on a tour of the Danish Windmill Museum.