Aprilia is a town in the Lazio region of Italy. It is the capital of the province of Latina. The town is located about 35 kilometers (22 miles) southeast of Rome.
There are many kid friendly things to do in Aprilia. The town has a playground, a park, and a pool. The town also has a museum, a theatre, and a cinema.
In the park, there is a playground with a climbing frame, swings, and a slide. There is also a grassy area where kids can run around. The park is a great place to take a walk or have a picnic.
The pool is open in the summer months and is a great place to cool off. There are also a number of beaches nearby that are great for swimming, sunbathing, and build sandcastles.
The museum is small but has a number of interesting exhibits. The theatre hosts a variety of shows and the cinema shows both new releases and classic films.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Aprilia, Italy
1. Visit the Aprilia Racing Museum
2. Take a walk or bike ride through the town center
3. Check out the unique architecture of the Leolandia amusement park
4. Have a picnic in one of Aprilia’s parks
5. Visit the Aprilia Zoo for a day of fun animal encounters
6. Take a boat ride on Lake Lago di Vico
7. Go hiking or mountain biking in the Cimini Mountains
8. Visit the archaeological site of the lost city of Falerii Novi
9. Soak up the sun at the beach in nearby Anzio
10. Enjoy a day of shopping at one of Aprilia’s many malls and shopping centers