Apan is a small town located in the Mexican state of Hidalgo. It is situated in the eastern part of the state, near the border with Veracruz. The town is famous for its production of pottery and ceramic products. The main square in Apan is Plaza de los Ceramistas, which is lined with shops and galleries selling these wares. Other attractions in Apan include the Casa de Cultura, which is a museum and cultural centre, and the Temple of San Juan Bautista, which is a colonial-style church. There are also a number of parks and playgrounds in Apan, making it a great place to visit with young children.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Apan, Mexico
1) Visit the ancient ruins of Apan: The ancient ruins of Apan are a great place to explore for kids of all ages. The site includes several ancient temples, pyramids and other structures that kids will love to explore.
2) Go on a safari: A safari is a great way to see some of the amazing animals that live in Mexico. Kids will love getting up close and personal with some of the country’s most amazing creatures.
3) Visit a waterpark: Mexico is home to some amazing waterparks. Kids will love spending a day cooling off in the water and riding the slides.
4) Take a dip in a cenote: A cenote is a natural swimming hole that is often found in the jungle. Kids will love swimming in these refreshing pools of water.
5) Visit a butterfly sanctuary: Mexico is home to hundreds of different species of butterflies. Kids will love seeing all of the different colors and patterns of these beautiful insects.
6) Take a train ride: Kids will love taking a ride on one of Mexico’s many scenic train routes. This is a great way to see the country and take in the beautiful scenery.
7) Go on a boat ride: A boat ride is a great way to see Mexico from a different perspective. Kids will love cruising along the country’s coastline and seeing the sights.
8) Visit a market: Mexico is home to many different markets where kids can find souvenirs, toys and other items. Kids will love bargaining with the vendors and finding the best deals.
9) Go to the beach: Mexico’s beaches are some of the best in the world. Kids will love playing in the sand, swimming in the ocean and collecting shells.
10) Try Mexican food: Kids will love trying out some of the delicious Mexican food that is available. They may even find a new favorite dish.