There are many kid friendly things to do in Anthony, Texas. One of the most popular attractions is the Annual Labor Day Celebration. This event includes a parade, BBQ cook-off, carnival, and live music. Another popular event is the Watermelon Thump Festival. This event includes a seed-spitting contest, watermelon eating contest, and live music. Other kid friendly activities in Anthony include visiting the Big Bend National Park, tubing down the Rio Grande, and hiking the Trans-Pecos Trails.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Anthony, Texas
1. Visit the Antique Rose Emporium – The Antique Rose Emporium is a must-see for anyone visiting Anthony, Texas. This rose farm is home to over 20,000 different varieties of roses, making it the perfect place to smell the roses (literally)!
2. Take a Stroll Through the Town Square – The Town Square is the perfect place to take a leisurely stroll and take in the sights and sounds of Anthony, Texas. Be sure to stop by the courthouse and check out the local shops and restaurants while you’re there!
3. explore the Frank brought Trail – The Frank Brown Trail is a great place to explore the outdoors with your kids. This trail features two loops that are perfect for hiking, biking, and bird watching.
4. Visit the White Sands National Monument – The White Sands National Monument is a must-see for anyone visiting Anthony, Texas. This national monument is home to the largest gypsum dune field in the world and is a great place to hike, camp, and stargaze.
5. Check out the Anthony Municipal Airport – The Anthony Municipal Airport is a great place to take your kids for a day of fun. This airport features a variety of hands-on activities for kids, including an airplane simulator and a flight school.
6.Cast a Line at the O. C Fisher Reservoir – The O. C Fisher Reservoir is a great place to take your kids fishing. This reservoir is stocked with a variety of fish, making it the perfect place to teach your kids how to fish.
7. Visit the El Paso Zoo – The El Paso Zoo is a great place to take your kids to learn about animals. This zoo features over 200 species of animals, making it the perfect place to spend a day.
8.Explore the Huachuca Mountains – The Huachuca Mountains are a great place to take your kids for a day of hiking and exploration. This mountain range is home to a variety of plant and animal life, making it the perfect place to learn about nature.
9. Play a Round of Golf at the Rio Grande City Golf Course – The Rio Grande City Golf Course is a great place to take your kids for a day of golf. This golf course features a variety of challenging holes, making it the perfect place to work on your game.
10. Visit the Fort Bliss Museum – The Fort Bliss Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Anthony, Texas. This museum features a variety of artifacts and exhibits, making it the perfect place to spend a day.