There are many kid friendly things to do in Anshing, India. The city has a large number of parks that are perfect for spending time with your children. Additionally, there are a number of museums and zoos that are also great for kids. And, if you are looking for something a bit more unique, Anshing also has a large number of temples that are definitely worth visiting.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Anshing, India
to help bored children spend their day:
1. Visit the Gateway of India: The Gateway of India is a world-famous monument in Mumbai. It was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to India in 1911. The monument is made of basalt and stands at a height of 26 metres (85 feet). It has four massive pillars and a central archway.
2. Take a ride on the Mumbai merry-go-round: The Mumbai merry-go-round is a popular tourist attraction in Mumbai. It is a large ferris wheel that offers panoramic views of the city.
3. Visit the Prince of Wales Museum: The Prince of Wales Museum is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mumbai. It was built in the early 20th century to honour the visit of Prince of Wales to India. The museum houses a collection of Indian art and artefacts.
4. Take a boat ride on the Arabian Sea: A boat ride on the Arabian Sea is a must-do activity when in Mumbai. You can enjoy the beautiful views of the city while riding on the boat.
5. Visit the Juhu Beach: Juhu beach is one of the most popular beaches in Mumbai. It is situated in the suburbs of the city and is a great place to relax and enjoy the views.
6. Take a walk through the Marine Drive: Marine Drive is a popular promenade in Mumbai. It is 3.6 km long and offers stunning views of the Arabian Sea.
7. Visit the Haji Ali Dargah: The Haji Ali Dargah is a world-famous monument in Mumbai. It is situated on an island off the coast of the city. The monument is a beautiful mosque and a tomb of a Muslim saint.
8. Take a ride on the Mumbai Monorail: The Mumbai Monorail is a new addition to the city’s public transport system. It is a great way to get around the city and enjoy the views.
9. Visit the Sanjay Gandhi National Park: The Sanjay Gandhi National Park is a large park in Mumbai. It is situated in the suburbs of the city and is a great place to enjoy the nature.
10. Take a tour of the Fort: The Fort is a popular tourist attraction in Mumbai. It was built by the British during the colonial era. The Fort is a great place to learn about the history of Mumbai.