There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Ans, Belgium! The city is home to many museums, such as the Musée Meunière and the Musée de la Bataille de Waterloo, which are both perfect for kids who are interested in history. Ans is also home to the Royal Palace of Laeken, which is a great place to explore with kids of all ages. If you’re looking for something a bit more active, the city has plenty of parks and playgrounds for kids to enjoy. Overall, Ans is a great city for families with kids of all ages!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ans, Belgium
1. Visit the Antwerp Zoo – The Antwerp Zoo is a zoo in the centre of Antwerp, Belgium. It is the oldest animal park in the country and one of the oldest zoos in the world, having opened its doors in 1843. The zoo is home to more than 3,500 animals of over 950 species.
2. Visit the Red Light District – The Red Light District in Antwerp is world-famous for its windows where prostitutes sit to attract customers. It is located in the city centre, close to the central train station.
3. Visit the Cathedral of Our Lady – The Cathedral of Our Lady is a Roman Catholic cathedral in Antwerp, Belgium. It is the largest church in the country and the see of the Diocese of Antwerp. The church is dedicated to the Virgin Mary and is one of the finest examples of Gothic architecture in Belgium.
4. Visit the Mu.ZEEum – The Mu.ZEEum is a museum in Antwerp, Belgium. It is dedicated to the history of art in the city and the region. The museum has a collection of more than 1,000 works of art, including paintings, sculptures, and drawings.
5. Visit the Antwerp City Hall – The Antwerp City Hall is the seat of the government of the City of Antwerp. It is located on the Meir, one of the main shopping streets in the city centre. The building was constructed in the Gothic style in the 15th century.
6. Visit the Plantin-Moretus Museum – The Plantin-Moretus Museum is a museum in Antwerp, Belgium. It is dedicated to the history of printing and bookmaking. The museum is located in the former workshop of the printer Christoffel Plantijn.
7. Visit the Museum aan de Stroom – The Museum aan de Stroom is a museum in Antwerp, Belgium. It is dedicated to the history of the city and its port. The museum is located in the former warehouse of the Dutch East India Company.
8. Visit the Royal Museum of Fine Arts – The Royal Museum of Fine Arts is a museum in Antwerp, Belgium. It is home to a collection of more than 8,000 works of art, including paintings, sculptures, and drawings.
9. Visit the Rubens House – The Rubens House is a museum in Antwerp, Belgium. It is dedicated to the life and work of the painter Peter Paul Rubens. The museum is located in the house where Rubens lived and worked from 1609 to 1610.
10. Visit the Antwerp Zoo Aquarium – The Antwerp Zoo Aquarium is a zoo and aquarium in Antwerp, Belgium. It is home to more than 5,000 animals of over 500 species. The aquarium has a collection of over 1,000 fish.