Assuming you would like a list of kid-friendly activities in Annemasse, here are some ideas:
1. Visit the Marché Couvert d’Annemasse. This covered market has a little bit of everything – fresh produce, meats, cheeses, breads, and more. There’s also a nice selection of prepared foods if you’re looking for a quick bite.
2. Stroll around Parc de Loisirs de Bagneux. This park has a playground, a petting zoo, and a miniature train that kids can ride.
3. Have a picnic at Lac de Divonne-les-Bains. This beautiful lake is perfect for a relaxing picnic lunch.
4. Take a dip in the pool at Centre Aquatique d’Annemasse. This aquatics centre has a pool, a water slide, and a paddling pool for kids.
5. Check out the animals at Ferme de Mont-Crosin. This farm is home to pigs, cows, chickens, sheep, and rabbits. Kids can learn about where their food comes from and get up close and personal with some friendly animals.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Annemasse, France
1. Head to the Parc de Loisirs for some outdoor fun
Parc de Loisirs is a great spot for families with kids. It has a large playground, a mini-golf course, pedal boats, and more. There is also a cafe on site if you need to grab a bite.
2. Visit the Maison d’Annie to learn about the history of the area
The Maison d’Annie is a museum that is dedicated to the history of the area. It is a great place to learn about the culture and the people who have lived here for centuries.
3. Take a stroll through the Jardin de Royat
The Jardin de Royat is a beautiful garden that is perfect for a leisurely stroll. It is a great place to relax and take in the sights and sounds of nature.
4. Visit the Annecy Castle
The Annecy Castle is a must-see for history buffs. It is a great place to learn about the history of the area and see the amazing architecture.
5. Check out the animals at the Marius Perrier Zoo
The Marius Perrier Zoo is a great place to see some of the local wildlife. It is a great spot for kids to learn about different animals and get up close and personal with them.
6. See the amazing views from the Télépherique du Salève
The Télépherique du Salève is a cable car that takes you to the top of the Salève mountain. The views from up here are absolutely stunning and not to be missed.
7. Take a dip in Lake Annecy
Lake Annecy is a beautiful spot to take a dip on a hot day. It is a great place to cool off and relax.
8. Visit the Palais de l’Isle
The Palais de l’Isle is a great place to learn about the history of the area. It is a beautiful spot that is definitely worth a visit.
9. stroll through the Old Town
The Old Town is a great place to wander and explore. There are plenty of shops and restaurants to check out and it is a great spot to people watch.
10. Have some fun at the Parc de la Vanoise
The Parc de la Vanoise is a great spot for kids to burn off some energy. It has a playground, a trampoline park, and more. It is a great place to spend a day with the family.