Angleton is a kid-friendly town with plenty of activities to keep young ones entertained. The first stop for any family should be the Angleton Recreation and Splash Pad. The Splash Pad is a water park with slides, a lazy river, and a spray ground, perfect for a hot day. Next, head to the Animal Shelter to meet some furry friends and learn about responsible pet ownership. For some hands-on fun, visit the Farmer’s Market and pick out some fresh produce to take home. After working up an appetite, stop for a bite to eat at one of Angleton’s many kid-friendly restaurants. Finally, end the day with a trip to the Dairy Queen for some ice cream. Angleton is a great place to raise a family and offers plenty of activities to keep kids of all ages happy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Angleton, Texas
1. Visit the Brazos8020 Farms for a fun and educational farm experience.
2. Visit the Brazosport Museum of Natural Science for a day of learning.
3. Play at one of Angleton’s many parks, such as Danbury Pack and Play or Lakeshore Park.
4. Visit the Brazosport Birding Nature Center to see a variety of birds.
5. Go fishing at one of Angleton’s many lakes, such as Lake Jackson or Lake Granbury.
6. Take a swim at one of Angleton’s many pools, such as Highland Park Aquatic Center or Texas City Dike Park.
7. Visit the Gulf Coast Museum to learn about the history of the area.
8. Visit the Brazosport Planetarium for a fun and educational experience.
9. Play mini golf at one of Angleton’s many miniature golf courses, such as Camelot Golf or Jurassic Golf.
10. Visit the Brazosport Symphony Orchestra for a musical experience.