If you’re looking for akid-friendly vacation destination, consider Angel Fire, New Mexico. Angel Fire is a small village in the southern Rocky Mountains that’s a popular tourist destination for its skiing and hiking opportunities. The village has a number of lodging options and restaurants, as well as a few shops and a grocery store.
One of the most popular kid-friendly activities in Angel Fire is the Angel Fire Resort Ski Area. The resort has a mountain of beginner and intermediate level slopes, as well as a few advanced runs. There’s also a terrain park for snowboarders and a beginner’s area with a magic carpet. If you’re not interested in skiing or snowboarding, you can still enjoy the resort by taking a scenic chairlift ride to the top of the mountain.
Another popular activity in Angel Fire is hiking. There are a number of hiking trails in the area, ranging from easy, short walks to longer, more challenging hikes. Many of the trails offer stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
If you’re looking for something a little more relaxed, consider taking a horse-drawn sleigh ride or a scenic hayride. Both of these activities are available at the Angel Fire Resort.
When you’re ready to relax and unwind, head to one of Angel Fire’s rental cabins or vacation homes. There are a number of rental options available, ranging from basic to luxurious. No matter what type of accommodations you’re looking for, you’re sure to find something that’s perfect for your family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Angel Fire, New Mexico
1. Skiing and Snowboarding- Angel Fire is a great place to ski and snowboard with its many beginner and intermediate trails.
2. Miniature Golfing- There is a miniature golf course in Angel Fire that is perfect for kids.
3. Go-Karts- There is also a go-kart track in Angel Fire that kids will love.
4. Biking- Angel Fire has many trails perfect for biking. Kids will love exploring on two wheels.
5. Hiking- Hiking is another great activity to do in Angel Fire. kids will love exploring the forests and mountains.
6. Fishing- Angel Fire is home to many rivers and lakes perfect for fishing. Kids will love trying to catch their dinner.
7. Swimming- There are several pools in Angel Fire that are perfect for swimming. Kids will love cooling off in the water.
8. Horseback Riding- There are many stables in Angel Fire that offer horseback riding. Kids will love exploring the area on horseback.
9. Rock Climbing- There are several cliffs in Angel Fire perfect for rock climbing. Kids will love the challenge of reaching the top.
10. Zip Lining- There is a zip line in Angel Fire that kids will love. They will get a thrill from zip lining through the forest.