There are many kid friendly things to do in Amherst, Wisconsin. One popular activity is visiting the Amherst Historical Society. The Historical Society offers a variety of interactive exhibits for children to enjoy. They can learn about the history of the area and see how the Amherst community has changed over time. Another great activity for kids is visiting the Amherst Public Library. The library offers a variety of programs and activities for kids of all ages. They can participate in story time, make crafts, and use the computers. The library also has a large selection of books that kids can check out. Lastly, one of the best kid friendly things to do in Amherst is visiting thecritter barnyard. The Critter Barnyard is a petting zoo that has a variety of animals for kids to interact with. They can pet the animals, feed them, and learn about their different behaviors.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Amherst, Wisconsin
1. Take a walk or bike ride on the Bugline Trail.
2. Visit the Amherst Historical Society.
3. Visit the Amherst Public Library.
4. Visit the Amherst Mill Pond.
5. Visit the Amherst Village Park.
6. Visit the Amherst Fire Department.
7. Visit the Amherst Historical Society Museum.
8. Visit the Amherst Farmer’s Market.
9. Attend a performance at the Amherst Community Theater.
10. Take a tour of the Amherst Brewing Company.