If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities in Amery, Wisconsin, you’ll find plenty to keep the little ones entertained. The city’s parks and recreation department offers a variety of programs and facilities for children, including a playground, a spray park, and a swimming pool. There are also several city-sponsored events throughout the year that are geared towards families, such as the Amery Fall Festival and the Amery Summer Concert Series. If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, Amery’s public library offers a variety of programs and activities for children, and the city’s businesses offer a wide range of products and services that are sure to appeal to kids of all ages.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Amery, Wisconsin
1.Kids can explore the unglaciated beds of the Trempealeau River and the ancient river bluffs that line it.
2. They can pretend to be Lewis and Clark and paddle a canoe up the river.
3. They can hike to the top of Spiral Ridge and look for eagles nests.
4. They can visit the Amery Roller Mill and watch the wheat being ground into flour.
5. They can visit the Amery Flea Market and look for treasures.
6. They can explore the Amery Airport and watch the planes take off and land.
7. They can visit the Amery Public Library and check out books.
8. They can visit the Amery Historical Society Museum and learn about the history of the area.
9. They can play in the Amery City Park and splash in the swimming pool.
10. They can ride their bikes on the trails in the Amery Area Recreation Complex.