There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Ambrose, Georgia! For starters, the city is home to a number of parks and playgrounds, perfect for a day of outdoor fun. Ambrose is also home to a number of museums and educational facilities, making it a great place to learn and explore. And, of course, no trip to Ambrose would be complete without a visit to one of the city’s many kid-friendly restaurants!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ambrose, Georgia
1. Visit the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge – This refuge is home to a variety of plant and animal life, including alligators, turtles, birds, and wildflowers. Visitors can take a scenic boat ride through the refuge, go hiking, or fishing.
2. Go tubing or kayaking down the Suwannee River – The Suwannee River is a beautiful body of water that runs through Florida and Georgia. Visitors can go tubing or kayaking down the river and enjoy the scenery.
3. Take a scenic drive down the Okefenokee Parkway – The Okefenokee Parkway is a beautiful scenic drive that takes visitors through the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge.
4. Visit the Okefenokee Swamp Park – This park offers a variety of activities including hiking, canoeing, and educational programs.
5. Go bird watching – The Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge is home to a variety of birds, making it a great place for bird watching.
6. Take a hike – There are many hiking trails available in the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge.
7. Go fishing – Visitors can fish in the Suwannee River or in one of the many lakes in the refuge.
8. Take a boat ride – Visitors can take a boat ride through the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge or down the Suwannee River.
9. Visit the Stephen Foster Folk Culture Center State Park – This park is home to the Stephen Foster Museum and offers a variety of cultural events and programs.
10. Have a picnic – There are many picnic areas available in the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge.