If you’re looking for kid friendly things to do in Ambler, Alaska, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of options! For starters, the Kinship Center is a great place to take your kids. They offer a variety of programs and activities that are designed to keep kids entertained and engaged. There’s also the Ambler Children’s Museum, which is a great place to take your kids to learn about the area’s history and culture. If you’re looking for something a little more active, the Ambler Skate Park is a great option. Kids of all ages will love skating around and exploring all the different ramps and obstacles. And, of course, no visit to Ambler would be complete without a trip to the local beaches. Kids will love playing in the sand and swimming in the water. So, whether you’re looking for educational activities, fun things to do, or just a place to let your kids run around and have a good time, Ambler has you covered.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ambler, Alaska
1. Visit the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.
2. Take a scenic drive down the Seward Highway.
3. Visit the Alaska SeaLife Center.
4. Take a hike on one of the many trails in the area.
5. Go fishing in one of the many lakes and streams.
6. Go berry picking in the summer months.
7. Visit the Museum of the North.
8. Spend a day at Denali National Park.
9. Take a dogsledding tour.
10. Go skiing or snowboarding at one of the nearby resorts.