The Amazon rainforest is full of kid-friendly things to do! Here are some of our favorites:
1. Visit the incredible wildlife at the world-famous Adolpho Lutz Zoo.
2. Have a blast tubing down the Amargosa River.
3. Get up close and personal with some of the rainforest’s residents at the Monkey Forest Sanctuary.
4. Explore the jungle on a canopy tour.
5. Take a dip in one of the many waterfalls in the area.
6. Visit the Lake Janauacu indigenous village to learn about their culture and way of life.
7. Go on a safari through the rainforest to spot some of the area’s amazing animals in their natural habitat.
8. Visit the Amazonia National Park to see the rainforest from another perspective.
9. take a boat ride down the Amargosa River to see the rainforest from a different perspective.
10. Have a blast zip-lining through the rainforest!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Amargosa, Brazil
1. Visit the Lagoa das Emas National Park
2. Take a dip in the Youra Falls
3. Rent a bike and explore the Amargosa Bike Trail
4. Visit the Museu de Cera (Wax Museum)
5. See the animals at the Taribá Zoo
6. Play in the park at the Municipal Park
7. Have fun at the Amargosa Aquatic Park
8. Learn about local history at the Amargosa Municipal Museum
9. Taste the local cuisine at one of the city’s many restaurants
10. Take a hike through the Pedra Branca State Park