There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Amalner, India. For starters, there’s the Amalner Waghala Fort, which is a great place to explore and learn about the history of the area. There’s also the nearby Amalner Zoo, which is perfect for a day out with the family. For the more adventurous kids, there’s the Amalner Waterfalls, which is a great place to cool off and have some fun. And, of course, there’s always the option of simply spending a day exploring the streets of Amalner and soaking up the unique atmosphere of the city. Whichever option you choose, your kids are sure to have a great time in Amalner.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Amalner, India
1. Visit the Jain Temples: The Jain Temples in Amalner are some of the most beautiful and peaceful religious sites in India. They are also very kid-friendly, with a number of temples designed specifically for children.
2. Go on a Safari: Amalner is home to a number of safari parks, where you can see lions, tigers, elephants, and other wild animals up close.
3. Visit the Amalner Fort: The Amalner Fort is a must-see for any history lover. It is one of the oldest forts in India, and has a number of kid-friendly features, including a petting zoo and a playground.
4. Go to the Amalner Zoo: The Amalner Zoo is one of the best in India, and is sure to be a hit with the kids. It has a wide variety of animals, including tigers, lions, and leopards.
5. Visit the D D Dham: The D D Dham is a large temple complex that is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Amalner. It is also very kid-friendly, with a number of activities and facilities designed specifically for children.
6. Go to the Amalner Water Park: The Amalner Water Park is a great place to cool off on a hot day. It has a number of slides and pools, as well as a lazy river.
7. Visit the Amalner Museum: The Amalner Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of Amalner. It has a number of kid-friendly exhibits, and is also a great place to take a break from the heat.
8. Go on a Camel Ride: A camel ride is a great way to see the sights of Amalner. You can find camel rides at a number of different locations around the city.
9. Visit the Amalner Palace: The Amalner Palace is one of the most beautiful and luxurious buildings in Amalner. It is also very kid-friendly, with a number of activities and facilities designed specifically for children.
10. Go to the Amalner Caves: The Amalner Caves are a great place to explore and learn about the history of Amalner. They are also very kid-friendly, with a number of caves that are designed specifically for children.