Alvord is a great place to raise a family. There are plenty of kid friendly activities to keep your little ones busy. You can take them to the local park to run and play, or take a stroll down one of the many scenic hiking trails. If you’re looking for something a little more educational, the Fort Worth Zoo and the Kimbell Art Museum are both located nearby. And for those days when you just want to stay in and relax, there are plenty of great restaurants and shops to explore in Alvord’s town center.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Alvord, Texas
1. Go fishing at the city pond.
2. Visit the Alvord Public Library.
3. Attend a movie at the Palace Theater.
4. Play at the Alvord City Park.
5. Visit the Alvord Historical Museum.
6. Go on a hayride at the Alvord Autumn Festival.
7. Trick or treating on Main Street during the Alvord Halloween Festival.
8. Ice skate at the Alvord Winter Festival.
9. Visit the Alvord Spring Festival.
10. Go to the Alvord Texas Rodeo.