There are many kid friendly things to do in Altoona, Wisconsin. The first thing that come to mind is the Children’s Museum of Eau Claire. This museum is designed for children of all ages and features interactive exhibits that focus on math, science, and the arts. The museum also offers a variety of educational programs. If you are looking for something active to do with your kids, Altoona also has a great parks and recreation department. The department offers a variety of sports leagues, classes, and events for kids of all ages. There are also several parks in the area that are perfect for a picnic lunch or a game of Frisbee.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Altoona, Wisconsin
1.Visit the Eau Claire Children’s Museum- The Eau Claire Children’s Museum is a great place for kids to learn and explore. There are several hands-on exhibits that focus on science, art, and history.
2. Take a trip to the Grand Daddy Drive-In- The Grand Daddy Drive-In is a great place to take the family for a night out. They offer a variety of movies and concessions.
3. Visit the Chippewa Valley Museum- The Chippewa Valley Museum is a great place to learn about the history and culture of the Chippewa Valley. There are several permanent and rotating exhibits.
4. Golf at the Pleasant Valley Golf Course- The Pleasant Valley Golf Course is a great place to take the family for a round of golf. They offer a variety of membership options.
5. Hike the Tower Ridge Trail- The Tower Ridge Trail is a great place to take a hike and enjoy the scenery. The trail is 1.5 miles long and has a difficult rating.
6. Ride the Eau Claire Gondola- The Eau Claire Gondola is a great way to see the city from above. The gondola ride is approximately 10 minutes long.
7. Visit the Dunn County Historical Society- The Dunn County Historical Society is a great place to learn about the history of Dunn County. They offer a variety of exhibits and tours.
8. Play at the Action City Trampoline Park- Action City Trampoline Park is a great place for the kids to burn off some energy. They offer a variety of trampoline-based games and activities.
9. Swim at the Altoona Aquatic Center- The Altoona Aquatic Center is a great place to take a dip and cool off. They offer a variety of aquatic activities, including a lap pool, waterslide, and lazy river.
10. Take a walk or bike ride on the Chippewa River State Trail- The Chippewa River State Trail is a great place to get some exercise. The trail is 12 miles long and offers a variety of scenery.